Reserve your tickets
- Tickets are free but cannot be sold or transferred.
- Each person can reserve a maximum of 2 tickets per reservation, subject to availability of the tickets. If your reservation is successful, you will receive a confirmation email with the ticket(s) attached.
- The ticket is only valid for the session indicated in the ticket attached to our confirmation email to you (if your reservation is successful).
- Waiting time may occur during busy hours.
- To change or cancel your reservation, CLICK HERE or contact LOUIS VUITTON CLIENT SERVICES.
- Multiple reservations per person are not allowed. You may, however, make another reservation after the session indicated in your ticket ends.
- For Existing Reservations: CLICK HERE to download your tickets, change contact information and for reservation information.
- Due to the limited number of tickets, Louis Vuitton does not guarantee that you will be able to get a ticket (or the number of tickets you reserve) after you have submitted the online reservation form.
- Louis Vuitton reserves the right to cancel the Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades or change the details (e.g. time, venue) of the Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades, with or without notice to you. You agree and acknowledge that Louis Vuitton will not be liable to you for any cost, expense, compensation or penalty, in the event of cancellation of or change to the Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades.
- You must present your ticket to Louis Vuitton's staff for entry to the Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades.
5/F, Pedder Building
12 Pedder Street
- Daily 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
- No smoking, pets, food or drink is allowed inside the venue.
- Taking pictures is permitted, but the use of flash is prohibited.
- Louis Vuitton may issue additional guidelines from time to time, in order to protect its guests, visitors or employees, ensure the smooth running of the Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades and/or to preserve the items on display. Each visitor shall abide by such guidelines (as may be issued or amended by Louis Vuitton from time to time) when they are inside or around the venue.
- Louis Vuitton reserves the right (1) to bar any person from entering the venue (whether or not he or she has a valid ticket) or (2) if the person has already entered the venue, to demand the person to immediately leave the venue, if Louis Vuitton reasonably believes that such person is or may be in breach of the guidelines issued by Louis Vuitton.